You cannot think a makeup routine without foundations. There are so many different types to choose from that it can get overwhelming to find the best foundation for you! Whether you’re looking for drugstore or high-end, matte or dewy, natural or full coverage, I have a foundation list with ten options for you.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation – if you’re trying to find a foundation that is both high quality and drugstore, this one is my favorite! It has great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey on the skin. Plus, it’s available in 34 different shades so there are plenty of options for everyone to find their perfect match!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation – the best part about this foundation is that it’s available in 40 different shades, so you have many options to find your perfect match! It also has a matte finish but on the skin, doesn’t feel greasy or tacky which I love because my skin can be sensitive while still giving me full coverage without feeling like makeup.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation – if you want to achieve a dewy look then this foundation will do just that thanks to its light weight formula and ultra glowy finish which makes it one of those foundations.
- Covergirl’s Clean Matte Liquid Foundation – I like the way this foundation feels on my skin because it dries matte without feeling too dry! The best part about that is that when paired with a spray (my personal favorite being Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray), then it lasts through all day errands plus a workout at the gym.
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation – If the need is natural finish and with light to medium coverage, this is for you. It’s best used with dry skin types as it does not have any oils in the formula, which will cause overproduction of oil in oily complexions. It is abit pricy of course in the case you have enough budget you can try that.
- Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation – People who have dry skin can choose this foundation, its formula is water based and offers medium coverage with a natural finish. It also does not oxidize on the skin, which means that your color won’t change throughout wearing it. I think this one’s best for everyday usage or just in general because of how good it looks on camera!
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Foundation– It has a very easy to use dropper applicator so you don’t have to fuss around trying mix formulas and such; instead all you do is drop some onto your palm, add some moisturizer if needed (or even primer), then blend everything together before applying!
- Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation – This one is a good choice for those on the oily side because it’s not too matte, which can make skin look older and duller over time. It also has full coverage with an easy to use applicator brush so you don’t have to worry about streaking or having messy hands in general!
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation – It is a little different in that you can prefer either liquid or powder, whichever form your skin prefers! Plus the applicator makes it easy to apply and get great coverage without having to use too much product which saves money over time as well.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation – perfect for those with acne, this foundation will help cover up any blemishes without further aggravating them! It also has SPF and it is big plus!
The thing about all these foundations are that they feel really lightweight so you don’t notice them at all!